As a Teaching Fellow at Harvard, my instruction has focused on training students at the undergraduate and graduate levels in research methods.
- Graduate Seminar: Qualitative Social Analysis (Professor Mary Waters)
- Undergraduate Course: Models of Social Science Research (Professor Paul Chang)
- Undergraduate Seminar: Urban Diversity and its Discontents (Professor Bruno Carvalho)
- Undergraduate Course: American Society and Public Policy (with Professors Theda Skocpol and Mary Waters)
- Virtual Course Design: Back to the Future: How the Past Imagined the Cities of Tomorrow
You can see an example assignment from one of my courses here. I have also advised three undergraduate thesis writers.